Under certain circumstances, renting material testers, forms & fixtures may make more sense than a purchase.
Consider renting if you’re looking to
- Mitigate unnecessary financial risk
- Overcome temporary budget constraints
- Ensure confidentiality during product development phase
- Try before you buy – become familiar with the equipment’s possibilities
- Temporarily expand testing capacity to relieve brief increases in demand
- Perform your own tests – no one understands your needs better than you!
We offer a number of workable solutions to meet your needs, whatever they may be, and as far as we know; no other material test equipment manufacturer offers as many paths to move forward.
The bottom line is that all options are on the table.
- Buy new
- Finance new
- Buy used
- Sell your used equipment to us
- Trade-In used equipment for a credit (even our competitors’ equipment!)
- Rent temporarily
- All of our Testers, Forms & Fixtures are for rent – if they’re in stock, and they typically are.
- We maintain the equipment in proper working order for the period of the rental.
- Rental payments can even be divided into as little as 4 installments per month.
- Renting material Testers, Forms & Fixtures is an option for businesses within the Continental U.S.