Cold Pinch Fold Fabric Tester – Chrysler Spec
Cold Pinch Fold Fabric Tester
Schap’s Cold Pinch Fold Fabric Tester meets the requirements of Chrysler LP-463KB-28-01 method C and Toyota TSL5100G Sec. 4.29. The tester is used to evaluate soft trim materials for their resistance to cold cracking.
The motorized unit is cold chamber compatible and comes with a modular control unit that remains outside the test chamber during the test. The pinch height is adjustable to ensure that a load of 1.96N is applied to each specimen.
- Mechanical components are constructed of non-corrosive Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Durable Powder Coat and Anodized finishes
- Precision ball and needle bearings
- Cold temperature capable
- Programmable count-up controller with automatic stop
- Adjustable jog and test speed controls
- Supply voltages vary and must be specified at time of purchase
- High quality brushless electric motors
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
|Dimensions||580 x 580 x 380 mm|